Gummies are one of our favourite ideas for a dessert. They are delicious and healthy! I wrote few words about gelatin’s properties in this post. There are heaps of reasons to introduce it to your diet. That’s why I often use it in my kitchen. And to not get bored with it, I’m creating new flavours. Chocolate is on top of our charts recently 😉 Recipe below.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 5 tbsp gelatin
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 2 tsp rice malt syrup (you can use honey or maple syrup instead)
- 2 tsp cacao
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1/3 cup of cold water. Let it sit for few minutes until it has become gel-like.
- In the saucepan mix together almond milk, cacao, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and rice malt syrup.
- Heat everything in a saucepan until almost boiling.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the gelatin until it has dissolved.
- Pour into container or moulds and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Peel out of moulds or cut into squares if using container.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.