Breaded wings are the one of the most popular things you can get in a famous chain serving fast foods. Their recipe is apparently highly protected and inaccessible to anyone. Well, Blondie & Kangaroo is different! I happily share my recipe with you. And what’s better, my cauliflower wings are much more healthy and can be eaten without the guilt 😉 Perfect as a snack, but we also love to have them with dinner 🙂Servings: 4
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash and dry cauliflower, then cut into smaller pieces.
- In a bowl whisk eggs with salt.
- On the plate combine coconut flour, almond meal, oregano and paprika.
- Drop a cauliflower piece into the egg mixture, then drop the coated floret into the dry mixture and place on the baking tray.
- Repeat with the rest of the cauliflower.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce. Serve warm, but the cold ones are tasty too!