Everyone who had the opportunity to taste my cuisine, usually notices that sweet potatoes are used in my creations really often. I love adding them to almost everything, even the desserts. This time, I have for you a recipe for good old chips. Of course, healthy ones, no deep frying required. In my opinion, sweet potato chips are one of the best alternatives to traditional ones. Highly recommended!Servings: 2
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted or avocado oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- pinch salt
- 1 large avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- handful fresh mint
- zest of 1 lime
- juice from 3 limes
- All ingredients for guacamole blend together till smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash, dry and cut sweet potato into chips.
- Place it in the bowl and mix well with oil, salt and basil.
- Spread out into a single layer in a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turn the chips and bake for a further 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole.