After a successful experiment with chocolate orange porridge, my Porridge Monster asked me to create a new flavour with cacao in role. But… that wasn’t the only requirement. Dried plums have been pointed as a second ingredient. So, let’s do it! Recipe below 🙂Servings: 2
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 15 g dried plums, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 tsp cacao
- Put all ingredients into the saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, then lower heat and cook until oats are soft (around 10 minutes).
- Transfer to the bowl and top with small pieces of chopped plum.