Grilled nectarine salad with bacon, another recipe for a delicious meal. This time the combination is quite peculiar, but I can assure you, it tastes excellent. All ingredients complement each other in an amazing way. Who would have thought that we would enjoy eating it so much!Servings: 2
- 300 g rocket
- 1 nectarine, cut into larger slices
- 100 g bacon
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt, pepper, marjoram
- Toast pine nuts in a dry pan until golden.
- Cut bacon into small squares and cook in the frying pan until crisp
- Heat the griddle pan and grill the nectarine on both sides for a couple of minutes.
- In the bowl mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper and marjoram.
- Add rocket and mix again.
- Place grilled nectarine over the salad, top it with bacon and pine nuts.
- Serve immediately.