As promised, I have for you another great inspiration for the wonderful recipe with beetroot. This time I created a terrific smoothie bowl. The combination of beetroot, pineapple, strawberries and spices gives fabulous refreshing flavour. Few decorations on the top and smoothie bowl looks like drool worthy treat. So, will you give it a try? 😉Servings: 2
- 60 g beetroot
- 100 g frozen strawberries
- 150 g pineapple
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 3/4 cup coconut water (or filtered water)
- 3/4 cup yoghurt (I used coconut yoghurt)
- 1/2 avocado
- 60 g parsley
- Chia seeds, cacao nibs, coconut flakes
- In the blender, chuck all the ingredients and whiz until creamy.
- Pour into two bowls and decorate with toppings.