Are you on Team Brussels Sprouts? I definitely am, but my husband always struggled with having this veggie on the menu. It was like that until I made roasted brussels sprouts. He probably hated them mostly because he ate them steamed or cooked in soups and stews. But roasted? This is totally different level of flavour! Now roasted brussels sprouts are our favourite side that can be served actually with everything.Servings: 2
- 250 g brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp marjoram
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash and dry brussels sprouts. Trim ends and slice in half.
- In a bowl combine coconut oil and spices, add brussels sprouts and mix thoroughly.
- Line baking tray with baking paper and place on it brussels sprouts.
- Bake for 25 minutes.