Recipe for original halva is already on the blog, so this time I thought it would be a great idea to make some modifications and create another dessert with this beautiful flavour. I didn’t use any nuts which means these tahini mini tarts are allergy friendly deliciousness. Just a few ingredients and so easy to make!
- 120 g sunflower kernels
- 2 tbsp
- 50 g shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut cream (keep it in the fridge at least 24 h)
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Line 4 small tartlet tin with baking paper or cling wrap.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, mix base ingredients and press down into tartlet tins.
- Put them into the fridge.
- Scoop hardened coconut cream into a blender leaving any clear liquid behind. Add honey and tahini, mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over the crusts and put them back in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Decorate however you like. I used rose petals, lavender, almond flakes and cacao nibs.