Recently my friend wrote to me that she cannot believe there’s no chia pudding recipe on the blog. Yeap, there wasn’t and it’s time to fix this. To start with, I have for you a very easy mango chia pudding. It can be a sweet brekkie or lovely dessert. For me mango is sweet enough on its own but if you prefer a little bit more sweetness, feel free to add honey, maple syrup or any other healthy sweetener.Servings: 2
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1,5 cup coconut milk (carton)
- 1 mango
*optional: honey, maple syrup or another sweetener
- In a mason jar stir together chia seeds and coconut milk
- Let settle for 5 minutes then mix again very well until you see no clumping. Put into the fridge overnight.
- In the morning peel the mango and cut it into squares.
- Transfer chia pudding to two glasses and top with mango.