Getting bored with all these repetitive sides? How long can you eat a salad or potatoes 😉 I have for you a delicious idea for a veggie side, made from a baked cabbage. Dead simple, nutritious and exquisite. Highly recommend!
- 150 g cabbage (white or red)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt, basil
- Wash, dry and chop the cabbage.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree and line a baking sheet.
- In a bowl mix the cabbage with coconut oil and spices.
- Lay the cabbage onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.